Soriso Ltd is a sole shareholder import company that was founded in 2005 by Mrs Anastasia Papamanolis and specializes in the field of childrens’ wear, in which the founder is active since 1984 either as a producer or as an importer or brand representative of famous European brands. Soriso Ltd exclusively represents in Greece brands such as Chicco, Tuc Τuc, Mauli, Ellepi, ΕΜC, UBS2, Agatha Ruiz De La Prada, Nath Kids, Kyly, Nanai, Mapero & Paradise Beachwear with 405 active clients in Greece and Cyprus and 18 sales representatives with showrooms in Athens, Thessaloniki, Creta and Cyprus.
Our main goals is the selection of the best collections – based on the right balance between quality, design and price- well organized logistics with on time order deliveries to our customers – and most importantly – fast customer service once orders are placed.
405 active clients in Greece and Cyprus
18 sales representatives
showrooms in Athens,Thessaloniki,Creta and Cyprus
SORISO QUALITY POLICY
SORISO is a company with wholesale and retail activities for child ware, shoes and accessories, with headquarters at Peristeri, Attica, Greece.
The company has developed and implements a Quality Management System conforming with the requirements of ISO 9001 standard. Through this system the company management is committed to:
- Satisfy the needs of the customers as these are expressed and agreed.
- Always apply the regulatory and legislative commitments.
- Provide the necessary infrastructural and human resources which will ensure the effective operation of all of its activities.
- Take into account all the information from external and internal interested parties such as suppliers, customers, partners, employees and transform them into actions for the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Set measurable indicators and targets associated with the monitoring of the effectiveness of processes and make all the necessary actions to achieve them.
- Continuously improve the Quality Management System.
Both the management and the staff of SORISO know that Quality is the result of teamwork that occurs through collaboration. The common vision of the company and employees form the commitments of this Quality Policy.
The Quality Policy is available to all interested parties and is updated during the Management Review.
THE GENERAL MANAGER 10 JUNE, 2019